Cherry Biotech’s mission
Cherry Biotech’s mission is to provide the most advanced technological platform for predicting the impact of compounds (e.g. drug, endocrine disruptors, cosmetic) on the human body to better treat pathologies and predict undesired effects. The platform aims to be the best alternative to ineffective animal models by combining novel microfluidic technologies, artificial intelligence, and the most advanced imaging techniques.
Our context today
To meet all the challenges of our company, we have built a united and hardworking group. We are a multidisciplinary team of 14 people of 8 different nationalities, passionate about our mission, helping each other, and adapting to all situations.
3 main attitudes are the foundation of our corporate culture:
Sense of humor 🙂 – Surpassing yourself – Cooperation
What do we propose?
Goals of the position
Join the R&D team to participate in new and innovative product development, prototyping and testing. Conduct carefully planned tests for concept-proofing and find new solutions to technological needs to improve biological in vitro tests outcomes. Gain also experience in those fields which are critical steps on the path of bringing a new deeptech product into the market.
Your main responsibilities
- Be the reference (“magician”) on making the electronic and mechanical parts of the current and future Cherry Biotech devices work smoothly and robustly.
- Deliver assigned project-related tasks according to the main project milestones.
- Present potential solutions to identified/discussed challenges and implement them after approval.
- Prototype, stablish testing protocols and proofs of concept to novel technological approaches for in vitro cell culturing and monitoring.
- Demonstrate, through your capacity at bringing innovative solutions and working in team, how you help the company achieve its industrial objectives.
Profile we are looking for
- Hands-on designing/building/assembling electronic cards, mechanical devices, and software controllers: mandatory.
- English fluent speaker: mandatory; French fluent speaker: desirable.
- Experience in CAD design and simulation software: mandatory.
- Experience in sensors integration and optical systems : desirable.
- Able to follow through processes, define testing protocols and to accurately conduct and report tests: mandatory.
- Well stablished scientific and engineering methodology in interpreting results and identifying causes.
- You have an Engineer and a Ph.D degree in the areas of mechatronics, electronics, or robotics.
- You have experience in building electronic or robotic prototypes.
- You have a strong spirit of conquest, a love for challenges, a result-oriented mindset and are not afraid of handling high-pressure.
- You have an ROI approach and think that measuring is already improving.
- You like to build hypotheses, test them, and turn symptoms into the identification of causes.
- You have a “bootstrap” mindset: you are creative, and you know how to perform adapting to the available means.
- You are passionate about sciences and engineering, with particular interests in the Healthcare field.
- You are a team player, dynamic, curious, proactive, respectful to diverging opinions, open to brainstorming.
- You are attracted by the challenging and rewarding environment of a start-up.
- Open-ended contract, based in Montreuil
- 12 days of RTT per year, in proportion to the working time
- Lunch-voucher of 8€ (60% paid by Cherry Biotech)
- Health insurance and “prévoyance”
- 100% of Ile-de-France transportation subscription supported by Cherry Biotech
How to apply?
No need for a CV or cover letter!
You should only fill in this form to apply: https://forms.gle/Drb1zZK7HAMEL78w9
Si vous avez des questions, n’hésitez pas à nous envoyer un message à l’adresse firstname.lastname@example.org.