COMPTABLE & CONTROLEUR DE GESTION (H/F)
Cherry Biotech’s mission
La mission de Cherry Biotech est de développer une plateforme technologique qui permet de valider à un stade précoce (avant les tests cliniques) l’innocuité et l’efficacité d’un médicament en cours de développement. Une prédiction fiable et précoce, permet de focaliser les investissements humains et financiers vers les meilleurs candidats médicaments. De plus, cette plateforme est une alternative au modèle animal, encore très largement utilisé car obligatoire, bien qu’inefficace.
Our context today
Pour relever tous les défis de notre mission, nous avons fondé un groupe uni dans une ambiance de travail intense et joyeuse. Nous sommes une équipe multidisciplinaire de 15 personnes de 8 nationalités différentes, passionnées par notre mission.
3 attitudes principales font le socle de notre culture d’entreprise :
L’Humour 🙂 – Le dépassement de soi – La coopération
What do we propose?
Goals of the position
Cherry Biotech reached the pre-commercialization phase of its Cubix product (TRL6). Therefore we are looking for our Sales Manager to ensure our international development by promoting and selling this new product and its service activity.
Our Sales Manager will also have to create and maintain a new community of customers in link with our Scientific & Preclinical Studies Manager and our Lead Acquisition and Growth Manager.
Your main responsibilities
- Analyze our market segmentation and sub-segmentation
- Lead, plan and develop the sales activity of the company
- Launch the first selling campaign of our Cubix (product + service activity), worldwide, by promoting innovative instrument and activities which does not exist yet on the market
- Design, enforce and continuously enhance our sells process
- Manage the business relationship with our new customers and maintain good relationships with a long-term perspective
- Manage a budget and provide reliable forecasts
- Contribute to build and animate the Cherry Biotech community by generating contents, and by sharing experiences and best practices, with the support of our Scientific & Preclinical Studies Manager and our Lead Acquisition and Growth Manager
- Collaborate effectively with the internal teams (R&D and biolab) by providing market needs and feedbacks from customers
- Participate to events and conferences, being exposed to scientific Key Opinion Leaders
Profile we are looking for
- You have worked in the preclinical market ecosystem for at least 10 years
- You have experience in 2D, 3D cells’ culture and/or animals testing
- Your customers are working on drug discovery (lead optimization, lead characterization, DMPK, ADME, tox, etc.)
- You have already experienced complex and long-terms deals (regulatory & non-regulatory) with big pharma & biotech
- You have already launched a fully new product on the market
- You are customer centric by listening, understanding and being empathetic
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You are dynamic and convincing with high negotiation skills
- You are interested by the world of start-ups
- You demonstrate analytics skills and are driven by KPIs and data analysis (with a ROI vision)
- You are looking for a position with responsibilities and are ready to meet this challenge
- You are fluent in English (written and oral) and have a very good level of French
- You are ready to take a plane tomorrow to go to Boston and sign a deal
How to apply?
No need for a CV or cover letter!
You should only fill in this form to apply: https://forms.gle/Drb1zZK7HAMEL78w9
Si vous avez des questions, n’hésitez pas à nous envoyer un message à l’adresse firstname.lastname@example.org.