S. pombe and temperature-control application
Your dream experiment comes true with CherryTemp™ for fast and accurate temperature switch during microscopic observation.
S.pombe is a powerful organism to dissect cell biology mechanisms. The possibility to control protein activity by using temperature regulation makes it an invaluable model to study all aspects of cellular processes.
Just think about the opportunities offered by CherryTemp and design breakthrough applications.
- Use temperature-sensitive S. pombe mutant : learn more
- Scan the role of thermo-sensitive proteins during mitosis: learn more
- Depolymerize and repolymerize cytoskeleton in seconds: learn more
- Control S. pombe cytokinesis with temperature: learn more
- GFP-tubulin tracking (published work): learn more
- Study cell cycle regulators: learn more
- Control cell polarity proteins
CherryTemp™ reaches such performance thanks to breaking edge microfluidics.
And thanks to a lot of work from our team to make sure Cherry Temp™ integrates seemlessly in your microscope set up.
CherryTemp™ is the fastest temperature control in the 5-45°C range
CherryTemp™ is adapted to all types of live cells including S. pombe and C. elegans
CherryTemp™ is easy to use so that you focus on your research, not the instrument