What is the purpose of this Policy?
Cherry Biotech, which manages the website www.cherrybiotech.com, attaches great importance to the confidentiality of your data which represents for us a pledge of seriousness and confidence, no matter if it is about cookies or personal data.
What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
Cookies and other trackers are small “text” files placed and hosted by a server on your smartphone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
Cookies do not identify you personally but identify your terminal (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.) via your IP address, as well as various information related to your browsing (e.g. browsing time, pages viewed, etc.) in order to:
- Memorize your username in order to recognize you when you log in again to a website and to keep your choices (e.g. languages, refusal of cookies, keeping your basket, etc.).
- Track and analyze your use of a website for statistical purposes in order to improve your experience and provide you with a service tailored to your needs.
- Enable you to browse and use a website in optimal conditions.
- Analyze your use of a website in order to provide you with advertising tailored to your needs either on that website or on other websites.
For more information on this topic, you can visit the following websites: www.cnil.fr, www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
When you connect to our website www.cherrybiotech.com, we may place cookies on your terminal only for the following reasons and purposes:
- Technical cookies that allow you to use our website www.cherrybiotech.com safely based on our legitimate interest in providing you with a quality website.
- Technical cookies that enable the videos on our site www.cherrybiotech.com to function on the basis of your prior consent.
- Statistical cookies that allow us to know how you use our site (e.g. length of time spent viewing a page, pages consulted, etc.) on the basis of your prior consent, in order to provide you with an adapted and quality service.
- Third-party cookies that allow us to display ads about our services on other websites in an appropriate and relevant manner on the basis of your prior consent.
- Third-party cookies that identify the source of your visit to our website in order to improve our service on a daily basis on the basis of your prior consent.
In all cases, the cookies deposited, whatever their nature, are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from their installation and are only renewed in the event of a new connection to our website at the end of this period. If you would like more details on the duration of use of our cookies, please contact us at email@example.com.
What control do you have on these "cookies"?
You cannot oppose the deposit of technical cookies since they are necessary for the proper functioning of our site which would otherwise be potentially unusable.
As mentioned above, this exception does not apply to technical cookies placed on your terminal to operate videos. In this case, the deposit of cookies is only possible if you have previously consented.
Who can you contact for more information?
We have officially appointed an outsource and independent Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to our supervisory authority in order to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your personal data.
You can contact our DPO at any time and free of charge at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain more information or details on how we process your personal data.
How can you contact the CNIL?
You may at any time contact the “Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés” or “CNIL” at the following address: CNIL Complaints Department, 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80751, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by phone at +33(0)126.96.36.199.22.
Can the Policy be modified?
Certified compliant by Dipeeo ®