Heater/ Cooler for Phase Separation Pack
Repeatability [Secure your results]
Ultrafast & precise [10′ sec]
Large range & stability [5-45°C]
- Visualize the effect of temperature changes on your sample in the seconds’ timescale
- In vivo imaging: membrane-less organelle dynamics, stress granules, IDPs
- In vitro imaging: molecular assemblies, droplet formation
- Compatible with a wide range of models: C. elegans, mammalian cells, in vitro protein assembly, purified protein, and more
- Perform temperature shifts in less than 10 seconds with +/- 0.1 °C precision.
- Dedicated protocols co-designed with our customers.
- Easy handling, fast mounting on a microscope stage!
- HR microscopy compatible fits all upright and inverted microscopes.
discover the complete applications of cherrytemp - temperature controller
What Users Say About CherryTemp
" The Cherry Temp system was essential to acquiring some of our key data on the temperature-dependence of FUS phase separation. The system worked extremely well in these biochemical analyses. It was easy to use and robust, and required only small amounts of material. ”Prof. Michael Rosen
“The Cherry system is now in full use in my lab and it is working beautifully on its own. The Cherry system is great for stably maintaining temperature on our microscopes”Dr. Julie Canman
“CherryTemp is a one-of-a kind device for the study of thermosensitive mutants and cytoskeleton dynamics. Its flexibility makes it very easy to adapt to various geometries, from cells to tissue explants or even whole animals !”Dr. Emmanuel Derivery
“CherryTemp rapidly became one of our favorite piece of equipment in the lab. It’s easy to use and works fast and well. The Cherry Biotech team is always super helpful.”Dr. Julien Dumont
“The Cherry Temp is perfect for use in imaging core facilities. Its design allows its installation on a wide panel of upright and inverted microscopes and easy training of users thus, promoting development of innovating research project. The customer service is always helpful and responsive.”Dr. Stéphanie Dutertre
“CherryTemp allows us to perform temperature shift experiments with unprecedented speed and precision with C. elegans embryos. It is very well designed and easy to use. Moreover, we found the the customer service at Cherry Biotech to be very responsive and competent.”Prof. Pierre Gönczy
“CherryTemp was the perfect solution for us to combine precisely controlled temperature stimuli and live cell imaging in our functional studies on thermosensory neurons in C. elegans adult animals. The system is straightforward to use and we were impressed by the responsiveness of the Cherry Biotech customer service team and by the quality of the support provided.”Prof. Dominique Glauser