Heater/ Cooler for Phase Separation Pack
Mammalian cell, C. elegans, Yeast & In vitro construction
Liquid liquid phase separation, protein condensate, phase diagram
Compatible inverted and upright microscope
Ultrafast & precise temperature shift [10′ sec - 5 to 45°C]
CherryTemp ultra-fast temperature controller allow you to:
- Visualize the effect of temperature changes on your sample in the seconds’ timescale
- In vivo imaging: membrane-less organelle dynamics, stress granules, IDPs
- In vitro imaging: molecular assemblies, droplet formation
- Compatible with a wide range of models: C. elegans, mammalian cells, in vitro protein assembly, purified protein, and more
- Perform temperature shifts in less than 10 seconds with +/- 0.1 °C precision.
- Dedicated protocols co-designed with our customers.
- Easy handling, fast mounting on a microscope stage
- HR microscopy compatible fits all upright and inverted microscopes.
publications featured cherrytemp
free download ebook
complete guide to select the right temperature control system for live imaging
What Users Say About CherryTemp
" The Cherry Temp system was essential to acquiring some of our key data on the temperature-dependence of FUS phase separation. The system worked extremely well in these biochemical analyses. It was easy to use and robust, and required only small amounts of material. ”Prof. Michael Rosen
“CherryTemp is a one-of-a kind device for the study of thermosensitive mutants and cytoskeleton dynamics. Its flexibility makes it very easy to adapt to various geometries, from cells to tissue explants or even whole animals !”Dr. Emmanuel Derivery